A family vacation can be lots of fun, but if not planned careful can also be a big expensive.
Here are a few tips that will help you save money on your next family vacation:
- Plan in advance – I have already discussed the importance of planning in advance when traveling with kids, but this is also true if you are looking to find special offers and promotion.
- Choose the low season - A vacation in a non-peak period can be a lot less expensive than during peak periods. This is not always possible with kids at school but can be easily done with smaller kids.
- Go camping - kids love camping and it is the cheapest vacation available.
- Choose something close to your home – this will save you the flight expenses.
- Cook your own means – rent a house with kitchen, go to the nearest supermarket and cook your own meals.
- Take your friends along – this will allow you to rent a big van together, sharing the accommodation costs, and allow the kids to have much more fun.
Have any more ideas ? Please leave a comment.